With online training from S/P2, your school or business can be prepared in the event the unthinkable happens.
No one wants to think about the possibility of someone entering their school or business with the intention of harming others. Unfortunately, you can’t scroll through the news without seeing these frightening situations in schools, businesses, churches and more.
S/P2 offers an Active Shooter Situations course, which is available in our Human Resources bundle for schools or businesses. For just $299, you can train everyone under one roof for one year.
In this 45-minute online course based on guidance from the Department of Homeland Security, your students and employees will learn:
- To differentiate active shooter situations from other emergencies
- What your personal responsibilities are when faced with an active shooter situation
- The role of law enforcement in responding to active shooter situations
- To identify possible violence indicators
- Why everyone needs to be trained in the event of a security emergency
In addition to the Active Shooter Situations training, the HR bundle includes these valuable courses:
- Sexual Harassment Training for Employees
- Sexual Harassment Training for Managers and Supervisors
- Violence in the Workplace
- Bullying in the Work Environment
- Substance Abuse Awareness and Management
- Anger in the Workplace
The news headlines can be frightening, but they can also be a wake-up call that your school or business needs to be prepared in the event of an emergency. Be proactive and take S/P2’s Active Shooter course today!