It’s easy to print certificates for your whole group or just one user. Here’s how:
Start by logging in as an S/P2 admin. Next, follow these steps:
- Click Reporting.
- Click Group Certificate Reports (it will list all of your groups).
- Choose the group you want, then click on Send Request.
- Enter the email address of where you want it sent. The system will send a link. (This may take a few minutes depending on the group size.)
- Click on the link in your email, and then click to download or print the certificates.
Want to print just one certificate? No problem:
- Click on Users/Groups.
- Search by last name, then select the user.
- Scroll to User Course Progress.Click on the All Certificates tab. Click on View Certificate next to the certificate you want to print.
- Click on Print or Download. Be sure to click on Printable Version so the certificate prints actual size.
Need more help? Call our team at 888.241.8332 or email [email protected]. We are happy to help!