We are excited to announce that S/P2 has launched its newest course:
“Ethics and YOU in the Construction Industry”!
This course is now available—at no additional cost—to all construction-related career technical schools that use S/P2. If you have a current S/P2 Construction account, the new Ethics course is already on your account.
There is surprisingly little education dedicated to ethics for construction careers.
We are proud to bring this discussion to the forefront, address situations head-on, and help change the way businesses, management, employees, and instructors think about ethics and this industry. S/P2 is releasing the new S/P2 Ethics course to construction career technical schools across the United States as a free course for our S/P2 instructors and students.
Instructors—Follow the steps below to assign this course to your students:
- Login to sp2.org
- Click “Admin” in the top menu and enter your Admin password
- In the Admin Menu, select “Course Access”
- Directly above the chart, select “Click Here to Change Course Access”
- In “Change Access By:”, select “User” to give access to one user or select “Group” to give access to an entire group of users
- In “I want to:”, select “Add”
- Choose the course: “Ethics and YOU in the Construction Industry”
- Then click Submit
- Questions? Call us at 888.241.8332.
S/P2 has helped change the way the construction industry views safety and the environment, and we are doing it again! As part of our legacy, we want to provide “Ethics and YOU in the Construction Industry” to make our industry stronger and better for businesses, employees, students, and customers.
If your school is not using the S/P2 Construction courses, sign your school up today!