An industry credential is just a few clicks away when students complete the “WD-40: Cleaning, Storage, and Maintenance of Tools and Equipment” course from S/P2 — updated for the 2020-2021 school year!
Tools are an essential component of a shop, so we teamed up with WD-40 Company, the industry leader in maintenance products for tools, parts, equipment and more to develop an online training course that will teach students how to properly clean, maintain and store tools throughout their career.
In this 30-minute online course, your students will learn:
- The importance of tool and equipment maintenance and storage
- The science behind maintenance products used everyday in the shop and what makes them different
- The effects of rust on tools and how to properly remove it
- Best practices for hand and pneumatic tool maintenance
- Common product applications for cleaning and maintaining tools
Students who complete this course will earn a certificate and industry credential that can be included on their resume.
This course is available in the S/P2 automotive service, collision repair, heavy-duty/diesel and welding bundles, which also include training on safety, pollution prevention and more. If you have already purchased or renewed your account for this school year, you have the updated course now. If not, purchase or renew today for just $299 per bundle, and train all of your students under one roof for one full year!
Not yet an S/P2 customer but want to give your students the best safety training available? No problem! Contact our team at 888.241.8332, visit SP2.org or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.