Learn about S/P2’s latest industry credential
Tuesday, September 17th, 2019
S/P2 has introduced a new course aimed at protecting an automotive technician’s biggest investment: their tools. And, they’ll earn an industry credential, too!
S/P2 has teamed up with WD-40, the industry leader in lubricant products for tools, to provide “Cleaning, Storage, and Maintenance of Tools and Equipment.” The average technician accumulates anywhere from $25,000-$50,000 worth of tools during their career, so they need to know how to make their tools last.
In this 30-minute online course, your students will learn:
- The importance of tool and equipment maintenance and storage
- To recognize how rust negatively effects their tools
- What to look for when cleaning and maintaining tools
- To understand the safety hazards associated with not taking care of tools
- How proper maintenance can help extend the life of their tools
Students who complete this course will earn a certificate and industry credential that can be included in their portfolio to show employers that they know how to properly clean and maintain their tools and equipment.
This course is included in the S/P2 automotive, heavy-duty/diesel and welding bundles, which also include training on safety, pollution prevention and more.
Sign up to our email list to get important updates!