| S/P2 Human Resources Training for Career-Technical Education
Harassment, bullying, and violence are headline-grabbing topics.
Human resources issues affect businesses and schools alike. If not addressed, these areas of risk can decrease morale, result in claims or lawsuits, or worse. S/P2 is about more than just workplace and environmental safety. We want to contribute to a well-rounded, healthy and knowledgeable employee. That means preparing today’s students for tomorrow’s careers!
S/P2’s Human Resources Training is a powerful risk management solution that includes courses to help your students better understand common HR issues and how to prevent problems before they occur. This helps you create a positive experience in the classroom for all students, while preparing them with the skills and knowledge employers want to see. Learn more about the courses here!
Included in the S/P2 Human Resources Training bundle are:
- Sexual Harassment Training – Harassment Awareness for Employees (25 minutes)
- Sexual Harassment Training for Managers and Supervisors (60 minutes)
- Sexual Harassment Training – Harassment Awareness for New York Employees (specific to New York law) (30 minutes)
- Sexual Harassment Training for Managers and Supervisors in New York (specific to New York law) (65 minutes)
- Active Shooter Situations (45 minutes)
- Violence in the Workplace (25 minutes)
- Bullying in the Work Environment (22 minutes)
- Substance Abuse Awareness and Management (20 minutes)
- Anger in the Workplace (45 minutes)
Train ALL your students under one roof for one full year for only $349!
Note: Times listed are audio times.